Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month! (and winner is announced)

Howdy everyone! Hope you're staying warm.... I feel like winter is going to slam down on us tomorrow and scare the unfallen leaves off the trees a bit prematurely. What happened to fall? I think we had about a whole 2 weeks of it :( I guess we should be grateful for at least that...

Anyways, as most of you know, it is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month! When I spotted this fabric (see pic below), I knew some bags needed to be made with it.  I posted a Small and Large Wet Bag set in my ETSY shop this AM and 10% of the proceeds of the sale of this set will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  Need a different size? Drop me a line and I can make what you need :)

Small (9" x 7")


Large (14" x 14")

I absolutely love the positive words scattered throughout this fabric - I call it "Inspiration Birds" :)

Oh! I also need to thank you guys for the fantastic recipes posted in the Slow Cooker post - my family thanks you as well :) I have printed them out and will start using them this week I hope- I'll let you know how they turn out!

As for the winner of the draw..... the random # generator computed Lucky # 13!!!
The veggie lasagna sounds AWESOME!
Thanks to everyone who participated! :) Kris

No comments: