Friday, March 27, 2009

More Moda WONDERLAND Love :)

Last night was a bit rough.... lots of Braxton Hicks contractions - what a tease! To take my mind off it all, I finished up some more wet bags made with my latest obsession: Moda's WONDERLAND fabric:


Front of Large (14 x 14) bag (love the momma and baby bird!)


Back: Can you see the bunny in the tree?

Front of Medium (12 x 8) bag

Back of Medim bag (*sigh* I really like these butterflies!)

Set made with fabrics from the Tomato colorway:
Front of Large Bag:
Back of Large bag:

Front of Medium bag:

Back of Medium bag:

I just found that some of the fabrics come in a nice twill weight.... hmmmmm.... :)


3 comments:

stacy said...

Those are fantastic looking!

Adrienne said...

Oh my. I just love all these new bags! This new line is wonderful - I'm drooling over here! Hope those contractions keep coming ;-)

SweetLime313 said...

I love, love, love this MODA fabric with the pink background! I looked through your etsy store and didn't see any from this fabric. Any chance you will be getting more of this fabric? Thanks!