Happy Earth Day everyone!!!! In honor of this day, my monthly give-away will be one of my favorite green products from my shop - a large wet bag made with this gorgeous new 40% bamboo/60% cotton fabric from Robert Kaufman. I love it! And if you're curious as what you can use the wet bag for, click here :) To participate, just leave a message to this posting by April 30th and let me know your favorite green tips (what you do to try to be more "environmental" and to decrease your carbon footprint) . I'll use the random number generator to pick the winner :)
RK has some fantastic environmentally friendly fabrics in their greenSTYLE collection - check it out!
And for anyone who receives the magazine PREGNANCY and NEWBORN, you'll find mention of my small wet bags on Page 42. Pretty neat!
Steph tagged me a little bit ago to share 7 things about myself... it's kind of sad that I was able to come up with even more random oddities without much thought!
1) Hubby's nickname for me is "Signs"... ever see the movie? There's a little girl in it that has a really annoying habit of leaving half-filled glasses of water all over the house (which eventually ends up saving the family from aliens that low-and-behold get hurt when water touches them). I have this annoying habit as well and every night I have to go around and gather up the glasses.
2) I had my 15 minutes of fame a few years back when my dentist recommended me to a Boston news station to do a feature on teeth grinding. It was actually a pretty neat experience - they came to our apartment and filmed there. I had to pretend that I was sleeping in my bed - too funny!
3) I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY clutzy for some reason. Hubby's family were up this weekend and kept commenting on how many bruises I have on my legs. You can only blame so many on the infant car seat....
4) I am *so* not a morning person.
5) Whenever I've taken a hiatus from running and return, the first couple of times my upper thighs itch so badly!!! It seems like wherever the most fat is, that's where it itches. It's really weird, and annoying.
6) I mess up regular phrases all the time. My latest offense was: "waiting for the other foot to fall". WHAT?! I know that's it's supposed to be "waiting for the other shoe to drop", but there is a disconnect in my brain somewhere...
7) I also make up words all of the time. The latest? "SNOOGIE" as in "Honey, can you SNOOGIE the SQUIRT (aka windshield wiper fluid) between the boxes in the trunk so that it doesn't roll around?" (I can't take credit for squirt - that one is from my Dad)
I'm opening this tag to everyone! Have fun!