Friday, August 31, 2007

A *Gnu* product for you to try!




I'm a HUGE fan of fiber - and these bars are FABULOUS! Here's some product info:
  • One bar deliciously provides almost 50% of the Daily Value of Fiber
  • Smile. Gnu Bars promote natural regularity and digestive health, gently and effectively
  • Fiber helps lower cholesterol which is good for your heart
  • Fiber absorbs and helps eliminate toxins from your body
  • Fiber-rich foods aid in weight loss by making you feel fuller longer
  • Low Fat with only 130 -140 calories
My sister-in-law, Lin, found these recently and gave me one when I saw her last - I was a little skeptical at first b/c I find most bars to be nasty, but this one is different! I can't vow for the other flavors, but the Cinnamon Raisin Bar is pretty yummy and is the perfect snack-size / keep-in-your-bag-for-emergency-hunger-size.

They are having a sale (15% off) through their website until Sept. 9. I've searched high and low for stores that carry them, but haven't been successful - their web store is the way to go :)

No comments: