Sunday, July 01, 2007

A little more LOTUS love :)

As most of you know, I'm a *huge* Amy Butler fan, and I can't seem to get enough of her LOTUS line. Every time I pull out her fabric I am in awe of the gorgeousness (is that a word?) of this line - and that many of the prints match her BELLE line! Anyways, it's been cooler here for the past few days and it looks to be another week of the same. That means that I can justify making some new pants for Syd :) Here's some that I made last night for her:




They are basically a baby version of these (from Amy Butler's INSPIRATION page):



And no, I haven't made myself a pair... yet :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable!!! I saw the inspiration pants and thought to myself, I have to make those, too! First I need to get on those gumdrop pillows.

Jennifer said...

I love them and I want to make myself a pair of those pants!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are so amazing! Dagum I wish I had a girl. Seriously, you are crazy talented.

Unknown said...

Sydney is a much better model and they look so much better on her! She has a bright future modeling Amy Butler fabric crafted by her mom!

Anonymous said...

I love the little flower-like flair at the bottom of all her pants! So stylish!

Allyson Hill said...

Yes they are adorable, especially with the ruffled ankles! I *love* Amy Butler's fabrics too but so many of them are geometric. I love love love geometrics, but it's often hard to work with because of the waste and extra yardage you need just to line up the pattern. I hope to see more free flowing and organic patterns in the future!