Wednesday, May 02, 2007

These make me smile...

Typical scenario: hubby and I are in the car, he looks into the console and finds old tissues, food wrappers, french fries, straw wrappers... "Hon, this is gross".

I'm actually a pretty clean and neat person (at least the trash is in *one* central location in the car!) and make an effort to vacuum, clean, etc. the car somewhat regularly. Doesn't happen as often as I'd like anymore, but that's life.

Along comes Allyson Hill to the rescue! I've been eyeing these car litter bags for a while now, waiting for the right fabric to grab me. I absolutely love Alexander Henry's MOCCA print, so when I saw this one the other day, I snatched it right up. We picked it up out of the mailbox yesterday on our way out to run errands and I immediately installed it - it is *fantastic*! I'll have to get an action shot for you guys. Hubby is happy now too :)




In the mail also was the newest circular from the local Birkenstock store. I have a cow "thing" too, and just can't stand how cute these are! They make them in kids and adult sizes....

3 comments:

Allyson Hill said...

Hi Kris! I am sooo happy to hear that you love the bag! I love the skirts you made below and thanks for discovering the lingerie trick!

Jennifer said...

Yes, those car litter bags are the best! And the cow shoes...omigosh they are the coolest! Come over and take my cake quiz! Maybe you will be a cheesecake?

Emily said...

What a great idea, car litter bags! I love the pattern you chose! I think I'm going to have to add this to my Etsy favorites list.

Read your post from Monday too....gosh you are so talented! I wish I could sew like you're able to. I can just imagine all the fun things I could make! :)