Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A little window shopping...

We've made it a day now without any interruption in power - I think we're in the clear! We've got a HUGE tree that's been uprooted, so once the rain stops, hubby gets to hack it up with a chainsaw before it decides to visit our front porch. He loves to cut down trees... personally it scares the *%&@! out of me, but it's probably a guy/girl thing.

Anyways, while watching "24" last night I got caught up on a stack of catalogs that came over the weekend. A few things caught my eye and I thought I'd share :)

I've been eyeing these sheets from The Company Store for months now... I have no idea what the heck I'd do with them, but they are gorgeous! Curtains? A bag? A baby sling? So many options!



These Rope Knots (can use the small one for a paperweight/ book end, the larger one would be great as a door stop) in the Williams Sonoma catalog look like fun - but the price tag is INSANE!



I always love looking through the BODEN catalog... it's like a European J.Crew. Here's some of my favs (not that I can wear them this summer, but there's always next year!)

Hotchpotch Top



Ruffle Silk Trim Cardigan



New Sailor Skirt (I'm a sucker for long skirts...)




Luxurious Kimono Wrap




Fitted Cord Jacket



A little window shopping is always fun :)

PS: I posted PREORDERS for the new Amy Butler patterns I mentioned in last nights post - can't wait to make one of those Gum Drop pillows!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oooo! I love Boden! I just splurged on some items from there because I can wear them this year for a change! :) They always have great fabrics. And the kids stuff is great too.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure when I checked your blog, but it was at least a few days ago, and I'm still thinking about that Luxurious Kimono Top. I love it! I wish I could make something like that... I would want to wear it every day!