Friday, December 01, 2006

K2..P2...K2..P2...


That's been my mantra for a few days now as I've been working on finishing up my tremendously warm and cozy BLIZZARD ALPACA Keyhole scarf. It's far from perfect, but I love every inch of it! Learned a lot along the way... how to join yarn, how to unravel stitches and get my needle back on correctly, how to figure out if I was on a K or a P row, and how to bind off with K2 P2 repeats. Probably shouldn't have tried to learn all of these new things on a *real* project, but what's the worst thing that could have happened? You can always unravel! Thanks for the pattern link Tara! I'd post a link to it, but the site has removed it :(

2 comments:

Tara said...

It looks great! i love the color.
When are you going to post the Belle on ebay. I have been checking all weekend!
I saw your belt in Garnet Hill catalog this weekend and told my sister. She thinks your stuff is awesome.

robin said...

Hi, love the handle...can you tell me how you made that with the lining fabric? thanks Robin