Sunday, September 17, 2006

At last a blog!

Welcome to my blog! I have been hemming and hawing for ages about making a blog... some recent blog finds (Heather Bailey, Creative Little Daisy, Gruenetree) have at last inspired me to take the plunge! If you found this blog through my website,, then you know a little bit about me. My current job is a SAHM to my adorable 6 month old daughter, Sydney. In my past life (what my friends and I refer to the "pre-baby life") I was a Physical Therapist and Rehab Dept Manager. I just started doing some PRN work near home and I'm loving it!

Back to the blog... I'll definitely be showing a lot of projects that I am working on, but also aim to fill the pages with oodles of helpful links for my fellow crafters out there. I can't count the times that I find something neat, only to have a handful of friends to share it with.

Thanks again for visiting!
~ Kris

1 comment:

Auntie Lin said...

Oh my goodness - that's the cutest picture of Corey I've ever seen! I'm glad that the boys got some tasty treats, but sorry for you as I know their various stomach sensitivities!